In the ideal world, carriers who need funding would receive a loan from a bank. However, loans are limited to the credit amount and therefore cannot sustain the ongoing billing and new invoices being generated by the trucking company. Freight factoring is what creates a constant cash flow, an ongoing supply of capital based on outstanding and new freight bills.
Here are a few of the benefits of our freight factoring product:
- Up to 97% advances on freight bills
- Non-recourse freight factoring (Up to $3 million)
- Factoring facilities up to $35 million (For larger brokerages)
- Competitive rates and flexible terms
- Fuel Card for added convenience and savings at the pump
- Free load board to help you have full loads on each trip
- Complete online account management
- Perform free credit checks on your customers 24/7
- Simple application to funding process
- Funding for established carriers and startup trucking companies
- And more...
If your cash flow leaves your trucking company short on a daily basis, it's time to consider freight factoring. For more information call 1 (888) 331-3839 or visit us online at http://www.1sttruckingfactoring.com